Places to visit while here

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A challenge: create a layout about something OTHER than a person!

Hi there! So I've been thinking a lot lately about the "content" of my layouts. Before I had a child, I would make all kinds of layouts about all kinds of things. There were layouts about me, my family, my dog, and things in my life that I enjoyed. Looking back on my layouts from the last year...yeah they are all about one thing. My daughter. :) Now don't get me wrong...I love all the layouts about her...they are some of my favorites. But...sometimes it is nice to create a layout that is about something totally fun and random! So I challenge you to create a layout this month about something other than a person! Here is my non-person layout using this month's kit. :) It uses photos taken on a girls weekend getaway to Ann Arbor, Michigan. We found a lot of great cupcakes...and bought just about all of them! ;) I'd love to see your layouts so link them up here!! Have a great week!

1 comment: