Places to visit while here

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The race is on...

This was me on Thursday night...

...and I promise you it will never be me AGAIN!!!
I did not enjoy my second year of black friday shopping...it was FREEZING cold and the lines were CRAZY! I still got what I needed but it just wasn't fun this year...I'm back to my internet Christmas shopping from now on.

So enough about Black Friday stuff...I'm sure you all want to know why the sneaks haven't been posted yet right? Well, we figured most of you would be busy with your holiday festivities...as were we, so I will be posting the sneaks tomorrow! We have a very special Christmas kit for you that is soooooo beautiful!! I can't wait to show you all the yummy sneaks tomorrow so check back in Sunday after 3pm.

I hope you all had a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving. I know this Thanksgiving I was very thankful for each and one of YOU!

peace, love and blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment