Places to visit while here

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas inspiration!

I don't know about you but I enjoy scrapping current pictures.
I would much rather scrap recent pictures I have taken than dig up ones from a couple of years ago.
I love scrapping stuff while it is fresh in my mind!
Like right now I am eager to scrap pictures from Christmas!
{no, I am not yet sick of red & green, Jingle Bells, and cinnamon-scented candles!}
So I have some layouts for you to inspire you to get your Christmas pictures scrapped!
Don't wait!
Scrap them now!!
:)
*****
Here is a fabulous one that Keri made using the December kit.
What a great idea to scrap the destruction that happens to the pretty living room after the presents have been opened!
I am pretty sure my living room was not as recognizable as Keri's was!!
*****
Here is a 2-pager from Christmas a few years ago.
Here's one with lots of journaling.
I find I can fit more journaling on a page if I type it out rather than writing it by hand.
{darn large, loopy handwriting!}
This last layout is based on this sketch from the November/December issue of Creating Keepsakes.
Don't forget about sketches if you are trying to get alot done in a short amount of time!
They are an easy starting point for a layout!
*****
If you are as eager as I am to scrap Christmas pictures, I hope this helps get you going!
Merry Christmas!!
{just a few days late}
and happy scrappin'!!
:)

1 comment: