Places to visit while here

Saturday, December 11, 2010

December Kit

Hello everyone!!! Happy Holidays! I really can't believe I am saying that...seems like last week when I was soaking in the sun at "club" best friend! I shall however embrace it, and all this disgusting snow...I mean "LOVELY" snow. One of the many great things about this Holiday is the many photos you will be taking and the beautiful memories you will be creating with loved ones. Of course you will need an amazing Christmas Kit to help you get those photos scrap booked...of course we put one together...check it out.


So as you can see if you've gone to the website, the Christmas Kit is located under the "paper add-on" link...I'm working on that! Hopefully by Sunday evening that will be fixed!! :)

Check out what Michelle did with the Christmas Kit...




The Christmas kit is VERY limited in quantity so be to sure snag yours before they are gone!
Have a fantastic weekend!!

peace^love^and cooped up kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment