Places to visit while here

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

And the winners of August's mini kits are . . .

And the winners of this month's mini kits are:


Charity:  "Sew-Ink" Amber
Emily:  Heidi
Keri:  Jackie
Kirsty:  "Furrypig" Ruth
Jill:  Lexi
Jing-Jing:  Aubree
Michelle:  Nitasha
Wendy:  Lea


If you are one of this month's lucky winners, please e-mail your contact information to Michelle at mburry{at}midnightrooster{dot}net so that we can get this little gem to you ASAP!  =)


Congrats again!


*hugs*
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I can't wait to play with this megacute kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I was a winner last month too, I just posted a card I made using some of the fabulous patterned paper in last months kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say I got my mini kit--THANK YOU so much again!!

    ReplyDelete