Places to visit while here

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Challenge: Scraplift Yourself!



Good Morning! I come to you today with a challenge that I've been embracing over the past couple of weeks! Have you ever wanted or needed to create a layout, but the creative energy just wasn't flowing that day? Well, why not scraplift yourself!! This is something that I had never done before, but I love it!! Here are a couple examples.

I loved this layout that I made with the Midnight Rooster July kit. It's one of my favorites...



And here is my scraplift of it.


I am also in the process of challenging myself to use up so old product. I have so much stuff...and with all the new CHA releases calling my name, I know I need to use some of the things I have been holding on to. Here my original layout, made about a year and a half ago...


And here is my scraplifted layout.


So I challenge you to try this sometime! It's fun and easy! :)

5 comments:

  1. Nice Em!! What a great idea. I think I'll scraplift some of Tobi's great layouts or just improve on some of my own. I have a ton of "must haves" from past years that I think I can finally crop to pieces!! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, and love your examples, Em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll see if I can get around to this! But, I do want to share a layout I did with the July kit, and am not sure where to post it! Hope it's ok here!

    http://andishappyplace.blogspot.com/2010/08/project-12-june-layout-this-is-june.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andi! You are welcome to post that pic here...but it doesn't link up. We do have a flickr gallery that you can become a member of...and post any layouts you'd like!! They don't have to be made with MR kits! :) You are also welcome to post them on the facebook page! We LOVE to see work from our amazing subscribers! :)

    ReplyDelete