Places to visit while here

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It is sketch time...

Time for another sketch???

Always i hear you shout...i for one love them, either for inspiration or for a starting point for photo placement...

Here is todays sketch...

dont you just love the folded paper /ribbon on the left handside and the tokens and the flowers on the right handside!!! gorgeous!

Anway enough of my drooling...you have until 5th September to have ago and dont forget to upload it to our flickr gallery which is Flickr here...or if not leave a link to your page here in the comments section...I am looking forward to seeing what you do :)

1 comment:

  1. I have to share a link to a layout I did using this sketch a week or so ago, loved the sketch.
    it's right here
    I am not trying to enter with a already done layout just wanted to share.

    ReplyDelete