Places to visit while here

Saturday, August 28, 2010

my little inspirational mug

Here is the card that I created using my new owl, Ollie.  I think that he and his friends will be making an appearance or two on some future projects. =)

And, as promised, here are some better pictures of the layout that I posted earlier this week.




*hugs*
Michelle



Here is the picture of my little owl mug.  Isn't he just the cutest?  I found him at TJ Maxx this last week for a mere $2.99!  How could I resist?!  I named him Oliver.  I'll be posting the project he inspired later tonight.

*hugs*
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. How cute!! I resist buying things like Oliver all the time - love it!!! I take a pic instead, becuase otherwise my husband would KILL me - and I wouldn't be able to buy scrappiness. I love owls - they're so inspiring!! Cant wait to see your project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaaaaaaay cute Michelle!! I love the muggie and I love Ollie the card. And of course I LOVE your layout of my darlins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! The Ollie turned out GREAT!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete