Places to visit while here

Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's coming...I promise!

Let me start by saying a big "Sorry!" for not getting my layout posted.  It's done, but I still need to take a picture of it.  I promise to post it tonight along with another piece of inspiration that I'm using for the layout that I'll be posting tomorrow.  (hint:  the inspiration is the cute little mug that I referred to in Tuesday's post.)  So, in the meantime, here are some yummy pieces of eye candy to get your creative juices flowing! =)

Liz Kartchner's collection of vintage pins - pretty pretty flowers...

This adorable camera strap cover by *Shey* {B} - *love* the rufflies!

And, I gotta try to make this beautiful headwrap!

*hugs*
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. btw michelle, i would totally sport that adorable headband if you need a model or just someone to test it :)

    ReplyDelete