Places to visit while here

Saturday, September 11, 2010

SPARK it up baby!!

I am so inspired. This amazing singer/songwriter named Mindy Gledhill gave the most inspiring and beautiful concert on the lawn tonight. She ended our first day of SPARK with grace and humor and emotion...her voice is THEEE most beautiful thing I've ever heard, I am a fan. You should be too.


">

Seriously people...is she NOT adorable?? You must go to itunes and down load her new CD.

Ok...so on to promised pictures, there are no words for what these ladies have done to make EVERY detail unforgettable for us. Here's a glimpse into our world today...
















amazing.

peace*love*and beautiful spirits

3 comments:

  1. How inspiring and fun!! Soak it all up baby girl. I can't wait to hear all about and in turn be inspired by you!! All my love....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so amazing!! Have fun & yes, yes, this Mindy Gledhill song is amazing! Thanks for "introducing" us ;).

    ReplyDelete