Places to visit while here

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Call me Simon...

Seriously...I feel like I'm a judge on American Idol, just not as mean. Well, not today anyway. This is hard guys, your DT submissions have BLOWN me away and we have 57 different submissions to pick from. WHAT? And...only THREE spots to fill. I want to pick you all, I do...but Janelle won't let me. Call her Simon...I'll let her take the rap for being the bad guy here. HA!

As promised though we shall have our announcement tomorrow. Visit the blog at 8:00pm tomorrow night as I post our new additions to our amazing design team. I can't wait for you all to meet them soon!

Many hugs and thanks for putting yourselfs out there and allowing us to see glimpses of your family, friends, passions and spirits.

Have a fantastic week everyone, I will see you all back here at 8:00!!

Peace, Love, and crossed fingers!

10 comments:

  1. WoooHooo!! I can't wait to meet the new team!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the opportunity to apply! Congrats to the new team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see who the new team is. Fingers crossed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nervous! good luck to everyone else who applied! ill check back at 8 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting!!! Can't wait to see!! :)
    Good luck all! hopeing today is my lucky day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooooo exciting!
    Can´t wait to see who the lucky girls are! :)
    So very nervous and hoping to be one of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsessively checking my email with 56 other people! LOL! Thanks for the opportunity and congratulations to everyone who is picked!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excited to see who the new team is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see who the new people are!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete