Dun Dun Dun...
Please welcome our newest Midnight Rooster girls...
1) I have a scrap space but I usually just pull stuff out and scrap on my bed or on the couch. The best lap board for this: a flat Priority Mail box from the post office!! DO NOT tell the government that I might have 10+ of their boxes that I never intend to mail anything in! :)
2) I hate adhesive! I have not yet found a tape runner that I like or can figure out how to load without making me cuss. I usually just resort back to those annoying blue-tabbed adhesive squares that my husband loves finding all over the house!
3) The best scrap snack: pretzel M&Ms (aka crack rock)
4) The best scrap beverage: Dr. Pepper (which actually wins out as the best beverage for anything)
5) I secretly love Justin Bieber's "Baby" song. Singing it in my head right now.
I love bright colors and patterned paper. I love using my cricut machine. I love making cards!
I love patterned paper and mixing colors you might not think go together. I haven't met an embellishment I didn't like - buttons, diecuts, brads, pins, ribbon it's all GOOD. Personally ... I am a creative kind of girl I also enjoy sewing, photography, and cooking. I have 2 active kids who keep me on my toes. My favorite food is sushi and I am hopelessly addicted to caffeinated beverages and reality TV.
I'm tellin ya...our design team might as well just make kits with every project they do because there will be a LOT of scrapliftin goin on over here!
I can't thank you all enough for the time you put in to submitting your work to us. Please stay tuned to a blog post this week about some VERY exciting news about how YOU could be a guest on our design team! Exciting and fun...that's all I'm allowed to say. ;)
Pease, love and congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!