Places to visit while here

Monday, April 4, 2011

April Sneaks!!

Happy Monday! I'm here in sunny Florida with my sun kissed (ok, sunBURNED) family. I get the award for the worst momma in the world for letting my babies get so red. You just forget how hot the sun is down here and even with 85 SPF they are feeling the sting. This is our first family vacation outside the Midwest and it was so beautiful to see our kiddos reaction to seeing the ocean for the first time.

Today they got to experience the first dangers of the ocean for the first time as we had TWO Man-O-War Jellyfish wash up 10 feet from our spot on the beach! Pretty amazing to see those bad boys in real life! Thank goodness no one was stung!

So I am actually doing a little work while on vacation...FINALLY getting those sneak peeks done! This kit has to be one of my all time favorites...the colors are so great and the embellishments are to die for! I can't wait to show it to you in all it's glory on the 9th!! :) But to hold you over till then...


This is the month our designers go down to 3 plus me. This was such a hard thing to do you guys...to have to say goodbye to FIVE girls who have worked so hard to create such beautiful layouts is not something I am good at. I put it off far longer than I should have and the girls were more than understanding. Staying with us will be Emily Spahn, Gretchen McElveen and Michelle Burry. Please visit the other girl's blogs and let them know how amazing they are and thank them for all their hard work for Midnight Rooster.

I am SO close to getting our new blog ready! Actually it is ready...but I think I want to go with a prophoto template and I don't want Steph Anne from Yellow Savvy to wast her time coding more than she needs to. It is this decision that is delaying things a bit...but the new look is so awesome! Simple, beautiful, perfect...everything I was looking for. Uh, I am so excited to show it off! :)

Last month was our first month of customers being billed with paypal vs. being billed automatically. It went just as I planned and I LOVED it!! I am sooooo happy for this change I can hardly stand it! Be sure to read the next newsletter, I will go into more detail again on how the new site will work!

So that's it for me tonight! I am getting ready to enjoy the awesome thunderstorm getting ready to hit us soon! I hope you all have a phenomenal week!!

peace*love*and aloe vera!

No comments:

Post a Comment