Places to visit while here

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Get READY!!!

Our new site is coming soon!!!
Because the new site is just about done we may be down for a few days while everything is being transferred over. Our blog spot will still be here so be sure to check back here for updates and news! This new design took a bit longer because I decided in the end to go with a prophoto blog template. The amazing and super sweet Steph Anne from Yellow Savvy Designs was so patient and more than willing to make those changes for me. I'm telling ya, if you want a blog makeover she is the one to contact! She has such a clean and organic feel to her design...I just love it!

Because the site will be down soon, I wanted to post the kit pictures here as well as some design team work. This kit was easily my favorite of the last 6 months. I love the mix of yellow, blue, pink and green...but in a vintage tone. Delish. And wait till you seen the projects by the talented Ms. Michelle, Gretchen and Emily. Emily rocked out some wicked cool pages after just giving birth to her beautiful new baby boy! I hope you enjoy!








And here's a little taste of each designer's projects...
Emily:



Gretchen:




Michelle:



I hope you enjoy these peaks for now! As soon as the new site is done I will have each designers April projects posted.

Have a great week everyone!!!

Peace*Love*and Sweet Serendipity

3 comments: