Places to visit while here

Monday, July 26, 2010

What is your favorite??

Well, it's official! Summer CHA 2010 has come to a close! I had a fantastic time wandering around the booths and meeting some fellow Midnight Rooster girls! :) Before I left, I asked some of the design team members what they were looking most forward from this season's new releases. First, I will share with you their favorites, and at the end I will list some of my personal favorites! (All images are taken from manufacturer sites unless otherwise noted.)

Keri said...
"My top choice would have to be

'Parisian Anthology' (Ho3 + Pink Paislee)

OR

My Mind's Eye 'Lost and Found.' "


Kirsty said...
"I love Basic Grey every time - even if I never saw a sneak peek - I know I would love it anyway.
Ive sneaked a peek, anyway, of 'Wander' and I am in love!"


Jing-Jing said...(well, I paraphrased!!)
"If I can only pick one thing from CHA, every CHA, whatever CHA... oh I'm saving all my love for 7Gypsies 97% Complete Sticker. "


And Jill said...
"I haven't even seen the full reveal but I'm looking the most forward to what Melissa Frances is releasing!"


As for my favorites...I am not really a whole line type of gal. I like a little bit of this and a little bit of that. So here are some of my personal favorites from the show!

These totally adorable Doodlebug buttons...

(image from "scrapping4twins")

KI Memories pockets


Jillibean Soup alphabet stickers and twine



American Crafts Blooms


Crate Paper "Snow Day" (though probably not for holiday layouts...)


Cosmo Cricket "Togetherness"


And really...SO much more... :) What about you?? Let us know what you love and would like to see in a future kit!

4 comments:

  1. I really love the Basic Grey Wander line, the American Crafts blooms, and I would really like to see the Sassafras Indie Girl!!! These are all soooooo yummy......and all completely different from each other!! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink paislee and graphic 45 had some great sneak peeks I seen. I am like you and like bits of this and that.
    Thanks so much for the pics...nice to see what others like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was a Hambly overlay with scripty-looking words on it. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jillibean, Doodlebug designs, sassafras Lass, Bella Blvd, Studio Calico's stamps, Hero Arts goodies... so many!!!!

    ReplyDelete